The Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting a digital engagement strategy to grow and engage Lafayette Travel & EatLafayette’s social media audience, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create content calendars for each social media channel that incorporate events, news, and things to do in Lafayette Parish as well as articles from our blog.
- Implement daily digital routines to monitor, listen and respond to users in an engaging way that creates a unique identity/voice for each of Lafayette Travel’s social media accounts.
- Develop content to help round out the content calendar with in-house produced content in response to events, current trends, or happenings in Lafayette Parish.
- Assist in creating social media campaigns that tie into our overall advertising campaign goals.
- Create a monthly social media report that shows growth and engagement of our social media channels as well as report on any social media campaigns.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with the management of professional social media accounts.
- Knowledge of how social media is developed, managed and used in brand reputation.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter, resume and work samples to Jesse Guidry, VP of Communications via email email@example.com.