We sat down with Clair Burton from CENTRAL to find out where she likes to eat when she's not serving up delicious pizza. Watch the video below or check out the abbreviated answers below for a quick read.
Favorite place to eat breakfast?
- Dwyers Café – Sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich with well-done hashbrowns.
Favorite place to eat lunch?
Favorite place to eat dinner?
- Social Southern Table & Bar – Great cocktails. Nice airy space with beautiful sky lights throughout the dining room.
- Sazerac – Only drink I drink enough of to able to judge a bar on their execution.
- Cajun Sno – Nectar with cream. Hands down. Pro tip: Getting down and standing in line goes much faster then waiting in your car.
Favorite drive-thru daiquiri spot?
- Daiquiri Depot
- Cupid’s Daiquiri – Check out the high-octane flavors if you’re just getting a small drink.
Favorite summer food?
- Tomato – Who doesn’t love a tomato sandwich. Evangeline maid bread, mayo, and a big thick slice of tomato with salt and pepper.