We sat down with Kelsey Leger from Scratch Farm Kitchen to find out where she likes to eat when she's not serving up delicious farm to table goodness at Scratch Downtown. Watch the video below or check out the abbreviated answers below for a quick read.
Favorite place to eat breakfast?
- El Ranchito on Cameron – Breakfast plate with lenty of fresh fruits, veggies, homemade cut meats and tortillas.
Favorite place to eat lunch?
- Spoonbill – Burger or wrap
- Reve – Coffee and a muffin
- CENTRAL – Veggie pizza, add smoked chicken thigh and buffalo sauce
Favorite place to eat dinner?
- Bread & Circus – Cocktails and vibe are awesome. Manny is a great chef.
Favorite place to have a drink?
- Wild Child Wines – Katie and Denny are rocking it. Natural wine is an amazing fermented juice and nutrient dense.
Favorite dessert place in town?
- Molly Cakes – Molly Deshotel bakes for us here at Scratch and Bread & Circus. She makes the most amazing desserts.
Favorite dish to make?
- Burritos – I used to despise making them because I made so many. I had to change my mindset and attitude on making something I thought was mundane. Doing it over and over I loved to learn love them.