We sat down with Lori & Richard Hurst with Riverside Inn to find out where they like to eat when not cooking up delicious seafood and steaks. Watch the video below or check out the abbreviated answers below for a quick read.
Favorite place to eat breakfast?
- Hub City Diner – Stack of pancakes or Popeye’s omelet
- Ema’s Café – Eggs Benedict
Favorite place to eat lunch?
- Norbert’s – Jambalaya
- Poseidon’s – All the sides are great
Favorite place to eat dinner?
- iMonelli’s – Oysters
- Marcello’s – All things pasta
- La Fonda’s – Culture within itself
Favorite dish to make?
- Thursday night special – Changes every week
- Lump Crab
Favorite dessert place in town?
- Keller’s Bakery – Signature cake with almond and dark chocolate. Can’t leave without some petit fours.
- Guidry’s – Red velvet cake
- Poupart’s – Fruit tarts
Favorite rainy-day food?
- La Pizzeria
- Pizza Village
- Olde Tyme Grocery – Meatball Poboy
- Riverside Inn – Tequila Martini