Good news for fans of the legendary Po-Boy!
You do not have to miss out on celebrating your favorite sandwich this year!
Rader presents 'Acadiana Po-Boy Festival - The Pandemic Edition'. An adapted and safe edition of this year's event.
'The Pandemic Edition', is divided into a PO-BOY TASTING and online FUNDRAISING ART RAFFLE, and takes place between September 1st and September 30th.
* 10 participating local restaurants
* 10 signature Po-Boys sold at their restaurant (try them all!)
* $1 per po-boy sold to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of
Acadiana, the annual non-profit beneficiary of the festival.
Try all 10 specialty po-boys by visiting:
Pouparts Bakery, C'est Bon Manger, Acadian Superette, Central Pizza & Bar, Pop's Po-Boys, Dean-O's Pizza, Broaddus Burgers, Tchoup's Midcity Smokehouse, Black Cafe, and Johnson's Boucaniere.
FUNDRAISING ART RAFFLE:
* Facebook fundraising page set up to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Acadiana:
Go to the fundraiser page:
* Every donation to support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Acadiana equals a chance to win the official 2020 Festival Artwork, made by local artists Trent Oubre.
Thank you to all our sponsors:
Rader, Tony Chachere's Blue Plate, Langlinais, Bradley Moreau, Coca-Cola, Home Bank, NuNu's Fresh Market, Courtesy Buick GMC, Ben E Keith, KLFY News10, Lafayette Roofing, Nations Lending, Cajundome, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, David Stapp Louisiana Mortgage Associates, Dwight Andrus, Blake Johnson State Farm, Lafayette Travel, IDI Workspaces, LUS Fiber, Legends, Farm Bureau - Zach Bush, Marley's Sports Bar, Trent Oubre Studio, Southern Glazers, Milestone Mortgage, Emily Foreman Babineaux 4th Gen Realtor, Haik Insurance, Zydegeaux Vote, Reve Coffee Roasters, Klout 9, Party Central.