Dates: Nov 11 - 14 2021
Whether you are flying in from many miles away or trekking across town, Southern Screen attracts entertainment lovers and creators to see something new and learn something unforgettable. With dozens of films screened each year, plus an array of workshops, panels, parties, and live performances, the four-day celebration every November is sure to entertain, educate, and inspire.
November 11-14 we will finally be meeting again in person to celebrate Southern Screen, but due to COVID-19, there will be safety precautions put in place for the safety of our crew, special guests, and festival attendees. The festival will also be presented virtually for anyone who would like to experience the festival but does not feel comfortable meeting in person.
Click here to view the event schedule.
No matter how you plan to participate, let Southern Screen show you how the heart of Cajun Country showcases emerging and innovative storytellers!
- All in-person events require proof of Covid vaccination with a mask indoors or a negative PCR test within 72 hours and a mask indoors.
- Some Screenings, Sessions, and Events will only be available in-person OR virtually.
- Some Virtual Screening and Sessions will only be open to Louisiana residents and some with limited capacity even if you have a pass). Be sure to reserve tickets when they are available.
- *Some In-person Screening, Sessions, and Events may have limited capacity (even if you have a pass). Be sure to reserve tickets when they are available.
- Pass holders will get first dibs to reserve a ticket for all Screenings, Sessions, and events until October 25th, then individual tickets will go on sale to the general public. EVERYONE must reserve a ticket to a specific event (even pass holders). All events are first-come, first-serve.
- All events are subject to change.