1 pound Louisiana crawfish tails
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 small red onion, diced
3 red bell peppers, diced
3 green bell peppers, diced
3 fresh jalepenos, diced
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, diced
2 cups monteray jack/cheddar cheese
4 12-inch tortillas
2 tablespoons butter
1. Heat skillet with 1 tablespoon butter, add crawfish tails, tomatoes, onions, jalepenos, and cilantro.
2. Cook until the onions are translucent and tomatoes are soft.
3. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a large bowl add 1 tablespoon of butter and brown all 4 tortillas.
5. Pour crawfish mixture evenly over 2 tortillas, spreading mix out to the edges.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese over both tortillas and cover with remaining two tortillas.
7. Cut each tortilla into 4 pie like slices and serve.
*Commonly garnished with sour cream, salsa or guacamole.
Recipe compliments of Chef Chris Wadsworth.