EatLafayette by Lafayette Travel is back for its 17th year, and we are excited to support once again locally-owned restaurants that make up the Lafayette culinary scene!
Last year we waived the registration fees and opened the campaign to all locally-owned restaurants in Lafayette Parish in response to COVID-19. As a result, we were able to promote over 200 locally-owned restaurants while maintaining all advertising and promotion efforts you'veyou've come to expect.
For 2021 we're moving EatLafayette to an annual membership, allowing us to support our restaurants year-round. We will continue our EatLafayette paid summer campaign and host our usual events but are planning some additional promotional opportunities and offerings throughout the year—more details to come.
What You Get
- One-year membership to EatLafayette which grants you access to our membership directory, monthly luncheons, member portal with messaging board, meetings and convention calendars, and advertising opportunities in print and online.
- Year-round listing, landing page, and user account on EatLafayette.com where you can update the restaurant name, images, address, phone number, hours of operation, social links, website link, and map as well as attach deals, specials, and upcoming events to your account.
- Listing in the Allons Quarterly Inspiration Journal and Allons Annual Inspiration Guide in the restaurant section which includes restaurant name, address, phone number, and website.
- Listing in the annual EatLafayette brochure which includes restaurant name, address, phone number, and website.
- Inclusion in print, radio, digital, social, and television advertising campaign held annually from June – September.
- At least two mentions in EatLafayette’s monthly newsletter with over 14,000 subscribers.
- At least three dedicated post on EatLafayette’s social media channels throughout the year.
- The opportunity to participate in the Taste of EatLafayette & Louisiana Seafood Cook-Off, which launches the summer campaign in June.
- Special content, advertising, and PR opportunities from our media partners Townsquare Media and the Advocate.
- The cost of an annual EatLafayette membership with the above perks is $250. This is the same amount we have charged in years past for the summer campaign.
- Fill out the registration form by visiting EatLafayette.com/Registration. Please fill out the form as completely as possible as the info you provide will be displayed on EatLafayette.com.
- Once your registration form has been submitted you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Once your payment has been confirmed you will be notified via email with instructions on how to access EatLafayette's member portal where you can upload images and special events, as well as see how many views and clicks your listings receive throughout the year.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to call Kaylie LeBlanc at (337) 769-3809 or send an email.