EatLafayette by Lafayette Travel is back for its 18th year, and we are excited to support once again locally-owned restaurants that make up the Lafayette culinary scene!
Last year we launched our digital passport which gave us an additional method of tracking traffic to our locally-owned restaurants. Restaurants that offered a special deal had a higher number of check-ins from the passport. We will once again utilize this tool to drive more traffic to your business.
For 2022 we're continuing EatLafayette as an annual membership program, allowing us to support our restaurants year-round. We will have our EatLafayette paid summer campaign and host our usual events as well as plan some additional promotional opportunities and offerings throughout the year.
What You Get
- One-year membership to EatLafayette which grants you access to our membership directory, monthly luncheons, member portal with a messaging board, meetings and convention calendars, and advertising opportunities in print and online.
- Year-round listing, landing page, and user account on EatLafayette.com where you can update the restaurant name, images, address, phone number, hours of operation, social links, website link, and map as well as attach deals, specials, and upcoming events to your account.
- Listing in the Allons Quarterly Inspiration Journal and Allons Annual Inspiration Guide in the restaurant section which includes restaurant name, address, phone number, and website.
- Listing in the annual EatLafayette brochure which includes restaurant name, address, phone number, and website.
- Inclusion on the EatLafayette Digital Passport.
- Inclusion in print, radio, digital, social, and television advertising campaigns held annually from June – September.
- At least two mentions in EatLafayette’s monthly newsletter with over 14,000 subscribers.
- At least three dedicated posts on EatLafayette’s social media channels throughout the year.
- The opportunity to participate in the Taste of EatLafayette & Louisiana Seafood Cook-Off, which launches the summer campaign in June.
- Special content, advertising, and PR opportunities from our media partners.
- The cost of an annual EatLafayette membership with the above perks is $250. This is the same amount we have charged in years past for the summer campaign.
- Fill out the registration form below. Please fill out the form as completely as possible as the info you provide will be displayed on EatLafayette.com and the digital passport.
- Once your registration form has been submitted you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Once your payment has been confirmed you will be notified via email with instructions on how to access EatLafayette's member portal where you can upload images and special events, as well as see how many views and clicks your listings receive throughout the year.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to call Kaylie LeBlanc at (337) 769-3809 or send an email.