1 filet of salmon (skin off)
2 cups brown sugar
2 tablespoons dry tarragon
1 tablespoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 cedar plank
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Lay filet of salmon out on cutting board and season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix all other ingredients in mixing bowl and rub mixture on top and bottom of filet.
4. Place filet on top of cedar plank which should fit the lenght of the filet.
5. Place plank on top of baking dish holding an inch of water for moisture.
6. Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and serve on plank.
Recipe compliments of Chef Chris Wadsworth.