- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 C Sugar
- 2/3 C Light Corn Syrup
- Dash of Salt
- 1 C Pecan Halves or Pieces
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Mini-Frozen Pre-Made Pie Shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break eggs into a medium size bowl and beat with a fork until eggs are just mixed.
- Add sugar, corn syrup, salt and vanilla and mix until blended.
- Add pecans and stir to coat pecans with mixture.
- Place frozen pie shells on a baking sheet and space evenly. Divide mixture among the shells.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until pies are puffy and filling is set. Pies will deflate as they cool.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Recipe compliments of Debra Taghehchian.