This paneed chicken breast is an excellent accompaniment to the pasta macque choux recipe.
4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded
3 teaspoons Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup olive oil
4 lemon slices
1. Season chicken breasts with 2 teaspoons of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
2. Place flour and breadcrumbs in two separate bowls. Beat together egg, milk and 1 teaspoon of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning into another bowl.
3. Dredge chicken breasts in flour, then in egg batter. Then dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing breadcrumbs firmly into chicken.
4. Heat olive oil in large sautee pan. Place chicken breasts in pan and cook on both sides until completely browned. Drain excess grease on a paper towel.
5. Place on platter and garnish with lemon slices.
Yields 2-4 servings.
Recipe compliments of Chef Patrick Mould.