1 cup water
1 teaspoon season salt
1 pound Peeled shrimp
1/2 pound Pennette pasta, cooked
1 cup fresh corn, cooked
3 tablespoons wine vinegar
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 tablespoon garlic
3 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
1 tablespoon parsley, minced
1 tablespoon green onions, minced
2 teaspoon hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon water
assorted veggies for garnish
bed of lettuce
1. Bring water and season salt to a boil in small pot. Add shrimp and cook until done. Drain and chill.
2. Combine cooked shrimp, pasta, corn in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients except olive oil and water until completely blended.
4. Slowly whisk in olive oil until all has been used. Whisk in water.
5. Pour olive oil dressing over pasta and toss together and allow to chill in refrigerator.
6. Serve pasta salad over bed of lettuce and garnish with fresh veggies.
Recipe compliments of Chef Patrick Mould.