What You Get
One-year membership to EatLafayette which grants you access to our membership directory, monthly luncheons, member portal with messaging board, meetings and convention calendars as well as advertising opportunities in print and online. Along with the above you also receive:
- Year-round listing, landing page, and user account on EatLafayette.com where you can update the restaurant name, images, address, phone number, hours of operation, social links, website link, and map as well as attach deals, specials, and upcoming events to your account.
- Listing in the Allons Quarterly Inspiration Journal and Allons Annual Inspiration Guide in the restaurant section which includes restaurant name, address, phone number, and website.
- Listing in the annual EatLafayette brochure which includes restaurant name, address, phone number, and website.
- Inclusion in print, radio, digital, social, and television advertising campaigns held annually from June – September.
- At least two mentions in EatLafayette’s monthly newsletter with over 14,000 subscribers.
- At least three dedicated posts on EatLafayette’s social media channels throughout the year.
- The opportunity to participate in the Taste of EatLafayette & Louisiana Seafood Cook-Off, which launches the summer campaign in June.
- Special content, advertising, and PR opportunities from our media partners Townsquare Media and the Advocate.
What's The Cost
The cost of an annual EatLafayette membership is:
- $250 - Early Bird Annual Membership (Ends December 31)
- $300 - Regular Annual Membership
Become A Member
To become a member of EatLafayette you can click the Buy Now button below and you'll be taken to a secure checkout. Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to update your restaurant’s information and add any updated images, specials, deals, and events.
Questions about EatLafayette membership?
Contact Kaylie LeBlanc at Kaylie@LafayetteTravel.com
Questions about EatLafayette payment process?
Contact Sadie French at Sadie@LafayetteTravel.com