Sometimes a change of scenery is exactly what you need to get your creative juices flowing. Lafayette is filled with many different workspace options for you. We have compiled a list of some places you can keep in mind for the next time you are working remotely!
There is no better way to start your workday than with a fresh pastry and delicious cup of coffee. We are so lucky to have several local coffee shops in town, and they all offer something different than your typical office space.
Some local spots to check out:
- Black Cafe 518 S Pierce St #100, Lafayette, LA 70501
- Carpe Deim! Gelato Espresso Bar 812 Jefferson St, Lafayette, LA 70501
- Rêve Coffee Lab 1042 Camellia Blvd #6, Lafayette, LA 70508
- Rêve Coffee Roasters 200-A Jefferson St, Lafayette, LA 70501
- Zuhause Bakery & Coffee 6774 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503
Image courtesy of West Lafayette Public Library
Public libraries give you the perfect ambiance to easily get your work done. The quiet atmosphere allows you to concentrate better, and you can always take a break and walk through the aisle of countless books!
Local libraries to check out:
- Main Branch 301 W Congress St, Lafayette, LA 70501
- Chenier Branch 220 W Willow St Building C, Lafayette, LA 70501
- South Regional Branch 6101 Johnston St, Lafayette, LA 70503
- East Regional Branch 215 La Neuville Rd, Youngsville, LA 70592
- North Regional Branch 5101 N University Ave, Carencro, LA 70520
- West Regional Branch 501 Old Spanish Trail, Scott, LA 70583
Local museums offer a great space to work away from home and provide a change of scenery. The Hilliard University Art Museum and the Acadiana Center for the Arts both have workspaces located in their lobbies. Whenever you need a break from staring at your computer, you can stroll through their amazing galleries. Click below for admission prices and hours of operation.