We sat down with Hollie Girouard from Ton's Drive-In in Broussard to find out where she likes to eat when she's not cooking up delicious breakfast and plate lunches. Watch the video below or check out the abbreviated answers below for a quick read.
Favorite place to eat breakfast?
- The French Press - Baby Breezus (spoiler alert Justin, the chef is her cousin)
- Spoonbill Watering Hole & Restaurant - Avocado Toast for brunch on Sunday
Favorite place to eat lunch
- Laura's II - BBQ Ribs on a Sunday is hard to pass up
- Scratch Farm Kitchen - love that this place in Lafayette, everything is delicious
Favorite place to eat dinner?
- Mazen's - Often overlooked, but a great place with really good food and really good service
- Spoonbill Watering Hole & Restaurant - Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (Gordon’s Gin, pineapple, pecan orgeat, lemon, Peychaud's Bitters). I'm a gin and soda girl so this is perfect.
Favorite place to have a drink?
- Pamplona Tapas Bar - Atmosphere is great for drinking and running into friends
- Spoonbill Watering Hole & Restaurant - Great cocktail list.
Favorite local beer?
- All of them! Parish Brewing is right down the road in Brousssard and Bayou Teche Brewing is fun to drive to in Arnaudville.